Mornings - Poetry


Courtesy - Pintrest 
Perfect light falling on my house plants,

It's 6am, of a summer morning,
The light isn't as dim as the dawn of a perfect winter day,
Beautiful still

Each leaf of the money-plant is a different shade of green,
They don't resemble each other at all,
And look so dissimilar,
But when it's afternoon,
I'll know again, come back to my senses,
To realize that every leaf is the same,
So did the light fool me? Or my eyes?
I'll never know

But I know one thing for sure,
The gentle cold wind I feel every morning,
Be it of any season,
Melts my heart, helps my soul to get up,
And breathe

I assume everyone does that,
No wonder these mornings are so soothing,
While everyone's just breathing,
And not chattering, laughing, wailing or hurting,
Maybe that's why mornings are always this fresh and clean,
Of ambience loaded with pure optimism and goodwill
~Sasa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NaPoWriMo Day-1

NaPoWriMo Day-2

Who's your "Human" book?