NaPoWriMo Day- 3 (Glosa)





If I ever had the chance to sing 

All my weary, perturbed tunes,

I would still prefer talking,

So, we'll go no more roving


If by chance you take the chance

To still be the obstinate cactus that you are,

Here it goes, I'm crying out of spite,

So late into the night


In the festive lights, somewhere lies,

The dark deserted room in disguise

Where witty of a heart is healing,

Though the heart be still as loving


So, if I had the chance to dance along the light of day,

I would if I could, to tell you if it is what you understand,

When the sun goes down you too can set loose tonight

And the moon be still as bright


~ Sasa


So, for yesterday's prompt, I referred Lord Byron's "So We'll Go No More Roving" for Glosa/Glose (The Spanish form of poetry writing). Sorry for putting it up today, I'm yet to balance my Instagram and Blog page correctly. happy reading! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NaPoWriMo Day-1

NaPoWriMo Day-2

Who's your "Human" book?